July 2, 2007

Rose Clouds

Here's another poem that will be featured in my collection of poems, "Crabs are our friends: A collection of Romantic Poems" by Dave the Romance Poet which is scheduled to be released April 2014 by Peter Puller Press Publishing (PP squared, for short).

The inspiration for this poem came to me when my fly in my jeans got stuck at half mast after taking a leak in one of the men's rooms at a Wal-Mart in Maryland.

Which is why I titled this particular poem "Clouds Look Red To Me When I'm Wearing Rose Colored Glasses Even Though I Know In My Mind They're Really White"

I hope you like it. I think this one is VERY romantic.


I've been living my life
For the most part a loner
Then you came along
And gave me a boner.

I never said "Hi",
Just saw you in a store.
But my fantasy remains,
You're my own private whore.

Now things have changed
And money's an issue.
From dropping too many dollars
On boxes of tissue.




Thank you
©2007 Dave the Romance Poet.

No comments: